Black IZ Beautiful Talent Recruitment Drive
Want to help the Black Community without spending money?
Help build and promote one of Black America’s largest online portals. Black IZ Beautiful is seeking multi-talented freelancers and professionals for volunteer and commissioned positions.
Positions Needed Now:
1. Writers (leisure and technical)
2. Promoters and recruiters
3. Mass email campaigners
4. Video & audio editors
5. Video, podcast and radio hosts
6. Researchers, teachers, educators
7. Web designers and coders
The BIZB Recruiter’s duties are straightforward; Recruiting! Gather writers, thinkers, educators, professionals of any area and introduce them to the future of Black America online, and in real life. The essence of the job is something you do every day, which is network and socialize.
Additional duties include:
1. Scout potential investors and sponsors
2. Sending and answering priority emails
3. Outreach to the general public via phone, email blast and social media.
4. Promoting BIZB services and programs
5. Gathering news and information from your local community
6. Flier and literature distribution
7. Research, information on coming events
Commission potential positions:
1. Sell web design & hosting services
2. Sell advertising space for websites, video and radio promotion
3. Submitting recorded news on Black topics
4. Hold meetings in your community
If you would like to become a part of the Black IZ Beautiful Recruitment Drive, please responcd to this post.